Studio A | 44' wide x by 40'
Studio A is a large space, the same size as the Cabrillo Crocker Theater. It's 44 feet wide by 40 feet deep. It features a Baby Grand piano, DVD/VCR/TV professional sound system (bring a cable if you use an iPod), and fully sprung floors with a professional Marley surface.This studio is also fully heated with a thermostat and is very pleasant thanks to a large skylight. Studio A opens directly to our lobby for easy access.
Studio B | 35' wide x 35' Feet
Studio B is a good size for most dance rehearsals or classes. Professional sound system. DVD/VCR/TV. It has a sprung wood floor with a professional Marley surface. Professional sound system (bring a cable if you use an iPod). It's fully heated with a thermostat. The back door opens near an outside door, which provides good air circulation in the summer.
Studio C | 22' wide x 25' feet
Studio C is a small yet good-sized studio, perfect for use with small classes or groups or individual use. It's 22 X 25 feet. It has a sprung floor, professional Marley surface. Professional sound system (bring a cable is you use an iPod), and a viewing window. Studio C is fully heated with a thermostat.
Studio D | 35' wide x 20' | CURRENTLY RENTED, NOT AVAIL
Studio D has a cement floor with linoleum overlay, which is perfect for yoga, tap dance, or theater classes. It's a large room with a skylight, approximately 35 X 20 feet. It's fully heated with a thermostat. This studio is available for long-term rental.
The studio rental fee starts at $20.00 per hour.
Current Recurring Tenants
• Rebecca Blair ~ Morning adult ballet classes in Studio A ~ 10:00 -11:30am ~ Monday,Tuesday, Wednesday, and Friday.
• Karl Schaffer ~ Modern Dance Company rehearsals in Studio B ~ days and times vary.
• Regina McGraw ~ Seniors Aerobics in Studio A~ 8:4 0 - 9:40am ~ Wednesday through Friday.
• Ikuyo Conant and Watsonville Taiko ~ Evening rehearsals in Studio A~ Wednesday and Thursday.
• Sensei Terry Dunphy ~ Black Belt Karate in Studio A/B ~ Tuesday and Thursday, 7:15 - 8:30pm.